Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today I Fell In Love, With A Building



You almost feel as though you've stepped back in time, as you stand in her shadow.


Peek through a broken window, you'll see something like this.


I love how the stone has aged, showing the texture of each block.


You can't help but think about what she was like in her glory days.




The Keystone Hotel, 1870. Famous early-day stagecoach inn of J. L. N. Gracy.

Windows have keystone arches. Native rock was hauled to the site by oxen.
In the rear was a grave of a boy killed by Indians.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an impressive entry of yours. Amazing photography indeed able to be written a book about.

Please have you all a wonderful Sunday.

Lisa said...

Thank you! :0)

MoMo sprnany said...

You fell in love and I reaped the rewards in the form of amazing pics of my Mini-me! Thank you again for everything!!