Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Chair


Mason is now 19 months old. Over the course of the past week, he has discovered that he can climb into this chair. Which, by the way, has become his favorite thing to do. As nerve racking as this past week has been, our precious son has managed to make it even more so.... Oh yes, he has also learned that he can move this "magical" chair. Now this curious toddler can explore the entire house with no limitations. I'm sure you can imagine how exciting this milestone is for BOTH of us. Yesterday he was able to get onto the kitchen counter. I'm sure he feels this was an amazing victory, as for myself.. I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I keep praying that this "phase" will be a short one!

2 comments:

joe said...

Lol I got it! Anyway that is funny that he can get up on those chairs all by himself. I know that those things are pretty high up too! geeze! I'm so glad that you found this blog site. I'm having fun with it! I'm such a nerd. haha Oh well. I'm glad that everything is going well for you and the days are still dwindling down little by little.

Anonymous said...

i like your blog;)

have a nice day:)

kiss